Friday, May 2, 2014

Try Thinking in Pictures!

New Chapter! and we must dive in, SO DO THIS FRIDAY!  Acids and Bases, Chapter 16, sections 1-3 --you will have to do the end of chapter questions, section by section, and do them all so that you are PROFICIENT before you go to the next section.  HOWEVER, watch the 3 videos first (about 20 minutes total.)

I haven't watched them yet but for video explanations, let's try IsaacTEACH:  TAKE NOTES

Here is the full chapter playlist: watch the first 3 videos.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9FEB76376FCD1A06

I am now going to do the homework myself, so I will check back in if I need to alter anything.

I did most of it -- very time-consuming. answers here - 7 pages! 

This last video, after you have watched the "auto-ionization of water" video or textbook section, demonstrates how much easier it is to understand chemistry visually, rather than in words.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a fun list! http://ocw.umb.edu/chemistry/chem-116-chemical-principles-ii/Handouts%20PDF/acidbase.pdf

    ReplyDelete