Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fireworks! At Last! (do watch this at home...)

Yikes! Brittany took my car, and all my science books!  Homework is late! In the meantime, complete the combustion worksheet from class, as well as the two pages right before it, having to do with balancing and classifying equations. -- I definitely did not make myself clear, sorry! Do 10-5 (combustion) and 10-1, 10-2.  If you have already done 10-3 and 10-4, great job!  I will post the answers to all 5 worksheets at the end of this paragraph as soon as I finish them; done) ...but to be clear, only 3 of the 5 worksheets for now. 
Worksheet answers here

Eric, Danny and Avery - Your chemical reactions demonstrations are on Thursday.


and here are some videos for review and just interesting:


And this is an hour-long video, but go ahead and start it...I think you will like The Science of Fireworks!



1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Harmon, can you bring a bottle with more than 30 mL Muriatic acid and a glass jar? Thanks

    ReplyDelete